I also make this casserole where I work & the customers usually ask when we are having it again.
I hope that you enjoy this as much as we do.
- 4-6 cooked chicken breast
- 12 oz
- sour cream
- 30 oz
- cream of chicken soup
- 1/4 c
- diced onion
- 1/2 pkg
- ritz type crackers crumbled
- 8 Tbsp
- melted margarine
How to Make Chicken Casserole
- 1Spray 13x9 baking dish- or casserole dish.
- 2In a bowl; shred cooked chicken. To the chicken add the soup & sour cream. Mix well & place in casserole dish. Sprinkle the diced onion over top.
- 3In another bowl combine the crushed crackers with the melted margarine. Then sprinkle on top of chicken in the baking dish.
- 4Bake at 350 for 20 to 30 minutes or until bubbly & golden brown.