Chicken, noodles and broccoli
So I looked around and came up with this. Understand at work, like at home, I just throw in this and that. No measuring so these are close and I believe will comeout very well. The noodles were the hardest to guage.
Note: Picture is before baking and one of three 2 qt casserole dished that this recipe made. They begged for the leftovers the next day for lunch.
- 4 large
- chicken breast halves, skinless and boneless
- 8 oz
- cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 large
- can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 medium
- onion, diced
- green pepper diced
- 2-3 c
- frozen broccoli heads, partly thawed and cut in chunks
- 2/3 c
- sour cream
- 2 c
- canned french fried onions
- 2-3 Tbsp
- garlic powder with parsley
- 1 Tbsp
- 1 Tbsp
- onion powder
- pam spray
- 6 c
- flat twisty noodles, uncooked
How to Make Chicken casserole
- 1Cook the noodles and set as side
- 2Cut the chicken breasts into 1 inch cubes.
In a fry pan with deep sides cook cubed chicken with onion, green pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, and parsley. (You can see just how big the chicken breasts were. They are in a 2 qt casserole dish and the plate next to it is a 9 inch plate) Saute until fully cooked and set a side.
- 3In a large bowl add the cream cheese and the sour cream. Beat together. Add the cream of mushroom soup and beat until all is smooth.
- 5Bake in a preheated 350 Degree oven for 35-45 minutes. Mixture will bubble and the french fried onions will brown. Serve hot