★★★★★ 1 vote5
3 1/2cooked chicken breasts (diced)
1cooked bag of broccoli, cauliflower and carrots
1 can(s)cream of chicken soup
1 cgrated american chesse (you can use any cheese you prefer)
1 can(s)durkee french fried onion rings (the big can)
1 can(s)refrigerated crescent rolls
How to Make Chicken Casserole
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix together chicken, vegetables, soup, milk, 1/2 cup cheese and 1/2 cup onion rings.
- Put into a 9 X 13 pan and bake in the 375 degree oven for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and make lattice strips on the casserole with the crescent rolls.
- Bake again for 15 minutes.
- Remove and top with the remaining cheese and onion rings and bake for 5 more minutes