★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 can(s)
- chef boyardee spaggetti sause
- 2 1/2 c
- instant rice
- 1/2 stick
- 1 lb
- chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
- 3 dash(es)
- garlic salt
- 1 can(s)
How to Make Chicken Caruso
- 1thaw, and cut up your chicken breasts into small to medium pieces usually about one inch by one inch, try and cut your chicken while its a little frozen makes it easyer to cut.
- 2Melt the half a stick of butter in a large Pan then drop all of the chicken in, sprinkle the chicken with garlic salt. sear it till all the chicken is white on all sides..
- 3Get a medium to large pot for your rice put in the suggested ammnt of water for the rice. (you can change the ammount of rice you cook its a great variable)
Start up the rice to a boil. Turn off and cover for 5 minutes. Then fluff rice
- 4Open the can of Chef boyardee spagetti sause, and pour it over chicken, with the butter and garlic still in the pan... pour a can full of water over it and let simmer for 5 minutes...
- 5Serve Rice with sause and chicken poured over top, salt to taste.