By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
3 lbchicken, broiler-fryers, cut-up
1/4 colive oil
1 largeonion, sliced
2minced garlic cloves
16 ozcanned tomatoes
8 oztomato sauce
1/3 cteriyaki sauce
How to Make Chicken Cacciatori
- Brown chicken pieces thoroughly in hot oil in large skillet or dutch oven; remove.
- Add onion and garlic to oil and cook until onion is translucent.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Arrange chicken pieces in sauce; cover and simmer 45 minutes, or until chicken is tender.
- Discard bay leaves and skim off excess fat.
- Serve chicken and sauce on bed of cooked spaghetti or noodles.