★★★★★ 1 vote5
·chicken breast filets
·italian salad dressing
How to Make Chicken Butts
- Halve jalapenos and remove all the white veins if you don't want them too hot.
- slice chicken breast to fit inside jalapenos
- place a slice of chicken breast in each jalapeno and wrap with a slice of bacon and secure with a toothpick.
- Put all the "butts" in a bowl, and marinate overnight in Italian dressing.
- Cook on barbecue grill over a low heat until chicken is done and bacon is crisp. Then serve and enjoy!!!