By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
3 cchicken, cooked and shredded
1.25 oztaco seasoning
1.5 clettuce, shredded
1 ctomatoes, diced
1 cshredded cheese
1/2 ctaco sauce
How to Make Chicken Burritos
- Plus extra for garnish In a medium skillet, combine chicken, water and taco seasoning mix.
- Bring to a boil; reduce heat.
- Simmer, uncovered, 15 minutes, stirring occaisionally.
- To assemble burritos, heat tortillas according to package directions.
- Spoon about 1/4 cup chicken mixture just below center of each tortilla.
- Add some lettuce, tomato, cheese and taco sauce to each tortilla.
- Fold bottom edge of each tortilla up and over just until filling is covered.
- Fold opposite sides of tortilla in, just until they meet.
- Roll up from the bottom.
- Serve with additional taco sauce if desired.