By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
- 3 c
- chicken, cooked and shredded
- 1.25 c
- 1.25 oz
- taco seasoning
- flour tortillas
- 1.5 c
- lettuce, shredded
- 1 c
- tomatoes, diced
- 1 c
- shredded cheese
- 1/2 c
- taco sauce
How to Make Chicken Burritos
- 1Plus extra for garnish In a medium skillet, combine chicken, water and taco seasoning mix.
- 2Bring to a boil; reduce heat.
- 3Simmer, uncovered, 15 minutes, stirring occaisionally.
- 4To assemble burritos, heat tortillas according to package directions.
- 5Spoon about 1/4 cup chicken mixture just below center of each tortilla.
- 6Add some lettuce, tomato, cheese and taco sauce to each tortilla.
- 7Fold bottom edge of each tortilla up and over just until filling is covered.
- 8Fold opposite sides of tortilla in, just until they meet.
- 9Roll up from the bottom.
- 10Serve with additional taco sauce if desired.