Chicken Broccoli Vegetable Saute1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
4chicken breasts, halved and boneless
1 cbroccoli, chopped
1/2 ccarrots, sliced
1 cmushrooms, sliced
10 ozcream of broccoli soup
How to Make Chicken Broccoli Vegetable Saute
- In skillet over medium heat, in 1 tablespoon hot butter, cook chicken for 10 minutes or until browned on both sides.
- Remove chicken, keep warm.
- In same skillet, add in remaining butter, cook broccoli, carrots and mushrooms for 5 minutes, stirring often.
- Stir in soup, milk and pepper.
- Heat to boiling.
- Return chicken to skillet.
- Reduce heat to low, simmer for 5 minutes or until chicken is fork tender.
- Garnish with lemon slices.