1 lbboneless, skinless chicken breast
8 ozpackage small shell pasta
1 can(s)condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
1 can(s)condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
1 Tbsptandoori blend
1 Tbspcurry powder
1/2 tspcrushed rosemary
1/2 tspchinese five spice powder
1/2 tsplemon zest
1 tspthai seasoning
1/2 tspanise seed
3 Tbspolive oil
How to Make Chicken-Broccoli Skillet
- Cut the chicken into bite-sized pieces
- Chop the broccoli into small pieces.
- Cook the pasta according to directions until al dente. Drain.
- Steam the broccoli until tender-crisp.
- While the pasta and broccoli are cooking:
Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken pieces and cook until chicken is done.
- Remove chicken from the skillet and set aside. Drain the excess grease.
- Add the 2 soups, milk and seasoning to the skillet Stir to mix well.
- Add chicken and broccoli. Stir to mix.
- Simmer for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the cooked pasta to the skillet mixture. Stir gently to mix.
- Heat for 5 minutes or until heated through.
- Serve immediately.