Chicken Broccoli Rice Soup
- boneless, skinless chicken breasts--frozen is okay!
- 1/4 c
- instant onion
- 2 Tbsp
- chicken soup base
- 4 c
- family size can cream of chicken soup
- 1 c
- parboiled rice
- 1 pkg
- 16 oz. frozen chopped broccoli
How to Make Chicken Broccoli Rice Soup
- 1Put liner in 6 qt. crockpot. Place frozen chicken breast in crockpot. Sprinkle with instant onion and chicken soup base. Pour in the 4 cups water and cook on high or until chicken is done.
- 2Remove chicken from crockpot once it is done and roughly chop into bite-size pieces. Return chicken to crockpot. Stir in rice and broccoli. Let cook at least 3 hours.
- 3About an hour before you are ready to eat, stir in the cream of chicken soup. Turn crockpot down to low and heat for at least an hour before serving.