1whole roasted chicken
2 pkgbroccoli, frozen
2 can(s)cream of chicken soup
1 cmiracle whip (not mayo)
1/4 clemon juice
2 ccheddar cheese, shredded
1 boxcroutons, seasoned
How to Make Chicken Broccoli Hotdish
- Roast chicken. When finished pull off bone and cut into bite size pieces, set aside. Ideas: Chicken can be cooked the day before or even use leftover turkey or better yet, a rotisserie chicken from the store (very good).
- Lightly steam broccoli to slightly tender. Place broccoli in a 9x13 baking pan. Pyrex works well.
- Cover broccoli with chicken.
- In a bowl mix together soup, miracle whip and lemon juice. Pour over chicken.
- Cover chicken with shredded cheese.
- Press the croutons on top of cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes until bubbly. As always cook time depends on oven.