Chicken Broccoli Cheese Alfredo
1 lbchicken breasts, boneless and skinless,cut into bitesize pieces
1crown broccoli,cut into flowerettes
2 can(s)condensed cream of chicken
1 cmexican blend shredded cheese
112 oz. bag egg noodles
How to Make Chicken Broccoli Cheese Alfredo
- In a large Skillet,heat 2 cups of water. Add Broccoli. Steam until crisp-tender. I don't care for mushy boccoli! strain and set aside. I like to use fresh vegetables.
- Wipe dry the slillet. Cook Chicken until no longer pink. Scoop chicken into another dish. set aside.
- Cook pasta until Al Dente'. Drain.
- Using that same skilet,add cream of chicken soups,milk,and cheese. Using a spatula stir until combind. Heat on med. heat until thick and bubbly. Add back in chicken and broccoli.
- Serve w/ green salad and enjoy!