Chicken Broccoli Cheese Alfredo
- 1 lb
- chicken breasts, boneless and skinless,cut into bitesize pieces
- crown broccoli,cut into flowerettes
- 2 can(s)
- condensed cream of chicken
- 1 c
- 1 c
- mexican blend shredded cheese
- 12 oz. bag egg noodles
How to Make Chicken Broccoli Cheese Alfredo
- 1In a large Skillet,heat 2 cups of water. Add Broccoli. Steam until crisp-tender. I don't care for mushy boccoli! strain and set aside. I like to use fresh vegetables.
- 2Wipe dry the slillet. Cook Chicken until no longer pink. Scoop chicken into another dish. set aside.
- 3Cook pasta until Al Dente'. Drain.
- 4Using that same skilet,add cream of chicken soups,milk,and cheese. Using a spatula stir until combind. Heat on med. heat until thick and bubbly. Add back in chicken and broccoli.
- 5Serve w/ green salad and enjoy!