Chicken , broccoli casserole..
- 4-5 chicken breast
- 1 bag frozen broccoli florets
- 1 whole panish onion, chopped
- 1 container fresh mushrooms
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 bunch of fresh thyme, chopped
- 1 cup sour cream
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1 bag croutons
How to Make Chicken , broccoli casserole..
- 1Pour your broccoli into a 8x9 glass pan or bigger .. thaw in micowave just so not frozen.
Cut up chic breast in bite size pieces, saute in olive oil and 2 Tbsp butter..
When chicken is no longer pink , use slotted spoon to remove from pan and place on top of broccoli.
- 2Using same pan add minced garlic, chopped onion, mushrooms.. saute about 10 minutes on med high.. Turn to low and add chopped Thyme, sour cream, cream cheese.. Saute on med just until all ingrediants are mixed well together..
- 3preheat oven 375.
Pour mixture all over Chicken and Broccoli cover with foil bake for 35 min.
The last 10 minutes crush coutons any flavor you like and top on cassorole, bake another 10 min uncovered.. Seve with Salad and Garlic toast it is soooo Yummy..