Chicken Breasts with Yogurt & Feta1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
4chicken breast halves, skinless and boneless
8 ozplain lowfat yogurt
3minced garlic cloves
·salt and pepper to taste
4 ozcrumbled feta cheese
·fresh dill, chopped
How to Make Chicken Breasts with Yogurt & Feta
- In a medium bowl, mix together the yogurt, garlic, oregano, salt and pepper.
- Reserve a small amount (1/4 cup) to serve with the chicken.
- Add the chicken breasts to the bowl with the yogurt mixture, turning to coat, and allow to marinate for 20-30 minutes.
- Grill or broil the chicken breasts for a few minutes on each side, sprinkling them with the crumbled feta after turning them the first time.
- Garnish with chopped dill and olives and serve with the reserved sauce.
- I always double the recipe - the chicken is great cold or in a sandwich.