Chicken Breasts with Yogurt & Feta1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
- chicken breast halves, skinless and boneless
- 8 oz
- plain lowfat yogurt
- minced garlic cloves
- 1 tsp
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4 oz
- crumbled feta cheese
- fresh dill, chopped
- kalamata olives
How to Make Chicken Breasts with Yogurt & Feta
- 1In a medium bowl, mix together the yogurt, garlic, oregano, salt and pepper.
- 2Reserve a small amount (1/4 cup) to serve with the chicken.
- 3Add the chicken breasts to the bowl with the yogurt mixture, turning to coat, and allow to marinate for 20-30 minutes.
- 4Grill or broil the chicken breasts for a few minutes on each side, sprinkling them with the crumbled feta after turning them the first time.
- 5Garnish with chopped dill and olives and serve with the reserved sauce.
- 6I always double the recipe - the chicken is great cold or in a sandwich.