Chicken Breasts with wine and rice
- whole bonless chicken breasts, her recipe does not say skinless, i am not sure they had that then! lol
- 1 can(s)
- each of cream of mushroom soup, cream of celery soup and cream of chicken soup
- 1 1/2
- soup cans of milk
- soup can of white wine
- 1/2 c
- melted butter
- 1 1/2 c
- uncooked rice, she used white rice
- 1 c
- grated parmesan cheese
- parsley flakes
How to Make Chicken Breasts with wine and rice
- 1Combine soups, milk, wine and butter.
- 2Spread the rice in the bottom of a roasting pan.
- 3Place 1/2 soup mixture over your rice. Place chicken on top of rice. Pour remaining soup mixture over chicken. Sprinkle with cheese and parsley.
- 4Bake this covered for 3 hours at 275 degrees.