Chicken Breasts With Sour Cream1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
- 16 slice
- 3 pkg
- 3 ounces smoked sliced beef
- 1 can(s)
- cream of mushroom soup
- 2 c
- sour cream
How to Make Chicken Breasts With Sour Cream
- 1Roll each breast in 1 slice bacon. ( More may be necessary if breasts are unusually large. The breast must be totally surrounded with bacon).
- 2Shred beef and place in a 13 x 9-inch baking dish.
- 3Top with the chicken breasts.
- 4Combine soup and sour cream.
- 5Spoon over chicken breasts.
- 6Bake, uncovered, 275 degrees, 3 hours, or until chicken is tender.
- 7Cover tightly with foil if it begins to get too brown.