Chicken Breasts With Sour Cream1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
8chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
3 pkg3 ounces smoked sliced beef
1 can(s)cream of mushroom soup
2 csour cream
How to Make Chicken Breasts With Sour Cream
- Roll each breast in 1 slice bacon. ( More may be necessary if breasts are unusually large. The breast must be totally surrounded with bacon).
- Shred beef and place in a 13 x 9-inch baking dish.
- Top with the chicken breasts.
- Combine soup and sour cream.
- Spoon over chicken breasts.
- Bake, uncovered, 275 degrees, 3 hours, or until chicken is tender.
- Cover tightly with foil if it begins to get too brown.