★★★★★ 1 vote5
8chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
·salt and pepper
1/4 cchicken stock
8 slicefontina cheese
4 Tbspgrated parmesan cheese
How to Make Chicken Breasts with Prosciutto and Cheese
- Cut chicken breasts in half and pound lightly.
- Mix flour, salt and pepper.
- Dredge chicken into seasoned flour.
- Heat olive oil and butter, add chicken and saute quickly to a golden brown.
- Place chicken in a buttered baking dish and layer with prosciutto and cheese slices.
- Sprinkle grated cheese and chicken stock over all.
- Bake uncovered for ten minutes until cheese is melted and lightly browned.