Chicken Breasts with Lemon and Pepper1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
4chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
1 Tbspfresh lemon juice
·freshly ground black pepper
1.5 Tbspfinely chopped parsley
How to Make Chicken Breasts with Lemon and Pepper
- Place chicken breasts between 2 sheets of waxed paper and gently pound with a meat mallet until about 1/2 inch thick.
- Season with salt.
- Heat butter in a large, heavy nonstick skillet over medium heat until bubbly and starting to brown.
- Add chicken and cook about 10 minutes, turning occasionally, or until almost opaque in center and golden on both sides.
- Remove to serving plates.
- Remove skillet from heat and let pan juices cool briefly.
- Add lemon juice, and stir to loosen brown drippings in bottom of pan.
- Spoon over chicken, season well with pepper, then sprinkle with parsley.