Chicken Breasts with Lemon and Pepper1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
- 1/2 tsp
- 2 Tbsp
- 1 Tbsp
- fresh lemon juice
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1.5 Tbsp
- finely chopped parsley
How to Make Chicken Breasts with Lemon and Pepper
- 1Place chicken breasts between 2 sheets of waxed paper and gently pound with a meat mallet until about 1/2 inch thick.
- 2Season with salt.
- 3Heat butter in a large, heavy nonstick skillet over medium heat until bubbly and starting to brown.
- 4Add chicken and cook about 10 minutes, turning occasionally, or until almost opaque in center and golden on both sides.
- 5Remove to serving plates.
- 6Remove skillet from heat and let pan juices cool briefly.
- 7Add lemon juice, and stir to loosen brown drippings in bottom of pan.
- 8Spoon over chicken, season well with pepper, then sprinkle with parsley.