Chicken Breasts with Feta Cheese Sauce
How to Make Chicken Breasts with Feta Cheese Sauce
- Using 2T of olive oil which you put in a pan on medium heat until hot.
- Add chicken, and cook 7 minutes on each side until done.
- Set aside and keep warm.
- Melt butter in a small saucepan over medium heat, add flour.
- Cook 1 minute stirring constantly with a wire whisk.
- Gradually add milk, stirring constantly.
- Stir in chives.
- Reduce heat to medium-low and cook, stirring constantly, 3 minutes or until thickened and bubbly.
- Add cheese, and stir until cheese melts.
- Spoon over chicken.