Chicken Breasts with Feta Cheese Sauce
How to Make Chicken Breasts with Feta Cheese Sauce
- 1Using 2T of olive oil which you put in a pan on medium heat until hot.
- 2Add chicken, and cook 7 minutes on each side until done.
- 3Set aside and keep warm.
- 4Melt butter in a small saucepan over medium heat, add flour.
- 5Cook 1 minute stirring constantly with a wire whisk.
- 6Gradually add milk, stirring constantly.
- 7Stir in chives.
- 8Reduce heat to medium-low and cook, stirring constantly, 3 minutes or until thickened and bubbly.
- 9Add cheese, and stir until cheese melts.
- 10Spoon over chicken.