Chicken Breasts Supreme1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 3 lb
- chicken breast
- 1/2 c
- onion, finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp
- 10.5 oz
- cream of mushroom soup
- 1 c
- condensed milk
- 1 tsp
- 1/2 tsp
How to Make Chicken Breasts Supreme
- 1Place chicken breasts, skin-side-down in a shallow, heat- resistant, non-metallic, 10-inch baking dish.
- 2Heat, uncovered, in a microwave oven for 10 minutes. Set the chicken aside.
- 3In a deep, heat-resistant, non-metallic casserole, melt 2 tablespoons of butter in the microwave oven 15 seconds.
- 4Add onion to melted butter and heat, uncovered, in a microwave oven 2 1/2 minutes or until onion is tender.
- 5Add soup, milk and seasonings to onions. Stir well to combine all ingredients.
- 6Heat, uncovered, in a microwave oven 3 minutes.
- 7Pour sauce over chicken and heat, covered, 6 minutes in a microwave oven or until chicken is tender.