Chicken Breasts Supreme1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
3 lbchicken breast
1/2 conion, finely chopped
10.5 ozcream of mushroom soup
1 ccondensed milk
How to Make Chicken Breasts Supreme
- Place chicken breasts, skin-side-down in a shallow, heat- resistant, non-metallic, 10-inch baking dish.
- Heat, uncovered, in a microwave oven for 10 minutes. Set the chicken aside.
- In a deep, heat-resistant, non-metallic casserole, melt 2 tablespoons of butter in the microwave oven 15 seconds.
- Add onion to melted butter and heat, uncovered, in a microwave oven 2 1/2 minutes or until onion is tender.
- Add soup, milk and seasonings to onions. Stir well to combine all ingredients.
- Heat, uncovered, in a microwave oven 3 minutes.
- Pour sauce over chicken and heat, covered, 6 minutes in a microwave oven or until chicken is tender.