Chicken Breasts Neptune1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
4 largechicken breasts, boneless and skinless
6 ozking crab or snow crab, frozen and thawed
1 Tbsplemon juice
2green onions, minced
1/2 cchopped green pepper
1/2 cdry white wine
1/2 cwhipping cream
How to Make Chicken Breasts Neptune
- Place chicken between sheets of plastic wrap.
- Pound with flat side of mallet until they are 1/4" thick and 6-8" across.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Place some crabmeat on one end of each breast.
- Sprinkle with lemon juice.
- Roll up to encase filling.
- Fold edges over, if desired.
- Roll in cornstarch, coating heavily.
- Heat butter in saucepan.
- Over medium heat, saute chicken for 15 minutes or until cooked through, turning to brown evenly.
- Remove from pan and keep warm.
- Add green onions and green peppers to pan.
- Saute 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- Stir in flour.
- Add wine.
- Heat to boiling, stirring up brownings.
- Add cream.
- Boil, stirring, until sauce is thickened and smooth.
- Add chicken.
- Simmer 5 minutes longer.
- Serve, garnished with chopped parsley.