Chicken Breasts In Wine Sauce1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
6chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
1 can(s)cream of chicken soup
1/4 cwhite wine
1.5 csliced carrots
4.5 ozmushrooms, sliced and drained
·hot cooked rice
How to Make Chicken Breasts In Wine Sauce
- In large skillet over medium heat, melt butter.
- Brown chicken breasts about 5 minutes on each side.
- In small bowl, combine soup, wine and pepper; pour over chicken.
- Stir in carrots and mushrooms.
- Reduce heat.
- Cover; simmer 25 to 35 minutes or until chicken is tender.
- Serve with hot cooked rice.