Chicken Breasts In Wine Sauce1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
- 2 Tbsp
- chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
- 1 can(s)
- cream of chicken soup
- 1/4 c
- white wine
- 1.5 c
- sliced carrots
- 4.5 oz
- mushrooms, sliced and drained
- hot cooked rice
How to Make Chicken Breasts In Wine Sauce
- 1In large skillet over medium heat, melt butter.
- 2Brown chicken breasts about 5 minutes on each side.
- 3In small bowl, combine soup, wine and pepper; pour over chicken.
- 4Stir in carrots and mushrooms.
- 5Reduce heat.
- 6Cover; simmer 25 to 35 minutes or until chicken is tender.
- 7Serve with hot cooked rice.