Chicken Breasts In Herb and Yogurt Sauce1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
4chicken breasts, boneless
1 cyogurt, plain
1/4 csour cream
1/2 tsplime peel, grated
1/4 tspcelery salt
1/4 tspgarlic powder
1/4 tspcoriander seeds
3 Tbsplime juice
How to Make Chicken Breasts In Herb and Yogurt Sauce
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Remove skin from chicken breasts.
- Grease roasting pan, place chicken breasts in it and set aside.
- Combine all other ingredients.
- Baste chicken breasts with mixture and bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven.
- Turn chicken breasts, baste with sauce and bake 15 minutes longer, until meat is tender.