Chicken Breast with Lemon And Capers1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2chicken breasts, boneless, skinless and pounded
5 tspcorn oil
1/4 cchicken broth, low salt
2 Tbsplemon juice
2 Tbspcapers, drained
How to Make Chicken Breast with Lemon And Capers
- Combine the flour, pepper and paprika on a plate.
- Press the chicken breast into the mixture, coating them evenly all over and shaking off any excess.
- In a heavy 10 inch skillet, heat the corn oil over moderately high heat for 1 minute.
- Add the breasts and cook about 3 minutes on each side; do not overcook.
- Transfer the breasts to a heated platter.
- Add the chicken broth to the skillet, scraping up any browned bits on the bottom.
- Stir in the lemon juice and capers and heat through.
- Pour the sauce over the breasts.