Chicken Breast Supreme
If you or your family like chicken breast, they will love this recipe
- 5 / 6 large
- chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
- 1 pkg
- (sleeve) ritz cracker crumbs
- 2 large
- 1/4 c
- parsley flakes
- garlic powder
- italian seasoning
- 1/4 c
- water (or chicken broth)
How to Make Chicken Breast Supreme
- 1Preheat oven to 375 F.
In a small bowl beat eggs with a whisk until creamy: add milk, mix well.
- 2Place one sleeve Ritz crackers in a large plastic bag. Crush crackers until they become a fine crumb stage.
In an adequate size baking dish add just enough water (or chicken broth) to cover the bottom of the dish
- 3Place chicken breast (one at a time) into egg mixture, shake off excess, then drop into bag with cracker crumbs. Shake well to coat both sides of the breast.
- 4Place coated breast into baking dish.
Once you have all the cracker coated breast fit into the baking dish, sprinkle each breast with a dash of garlic powder, parsley, and season with Italian Seasoning.
- 5Bake uncovered in preheated oven for 30 minutes, turn beast over and continue baking an additional 20 minutes, or until golden brown.