☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
4chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
4 ozboursin cheese
2 largeegg, beaten
1 cbread crumbs
How to Make Chicken Boursin
- Divide cheese into four parts and spread down middle of each chicken breast. Roll breast around cheese.
- Dip rolled up chicken breast in egg, then roll chicken in bread crumbs.
- Place in baking dish, seam side down. (may be made one day ahead to this point).
- Cover with melted butter.
- Bake for 20 - 30 minutes basting occasionally.
- Garnish with fresh parsley.