★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 2 lb
- chicken pieces, i prefer breasts, but thighs and legs will work, make sure the skin is still on the chicken
- 1 lb
- smoked sausage
- salt and pepper
- 2 c
- 4 c
How to Make Chicken Bog
- 1Place the chicken pieces in a pot on the stove, do not add water and let the chicken stew on low heat until throughly cooked.
- 2Remove the bones and skin. Don't discard the broth from the chicken that was made while stewing.
- 3chop the sausages into bite-sized pieces and add to chicken.
- 4add the 2 cups of rice.
- 5and the 4 cups of water bring to a boil, cover and simmer until all the water has been absorbed. Enjoy!