Chicken Black Bean Enchiladas
- rotisserie chicken, shredded
- 1 15-oz can(s)
- black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 7-oz can(s)
- fire roasted green chilies
- 1 pkg
- queso fresco, crumbled
- 2 c
- colby jack cheese, shredded
- 2 15-oz can(s)
- enchilada sauce, red or green (i do half and half)
- corn tortillas,warmed (so they won't crack when you roll them)
How to Make Chicken Black Bean Enchiladas
- 1Preheat your oven to 400.
- 2In a large bowl combine chicken, beans and chilies. Set aside. Grease a large baking dish (13x9 or larger) with oil.
- 3To assemble enchiladas spoon about 1/4 cup of chicken mixture on to the middle of a corn tortilla, srinkle with cheese as needed, place seam side down in pan and repeat with remaining chicken, cheese (save about 1/2 the cheese for the top) and tortillas. If you end up with extra chicken just sprinkle it over the top.
- 4Pour enchilada sauce evenly over the top and sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake covered with foil for about 40-45 minutes or until heated through. Cool slightly before serving. Enjoy!