Chicken & Biscuits My Way
6chicken thighs, skinless and boneless
2 can(s)cream of chicken with herbs soup
2/3 bag(s)frozen mixed veggies, peas,corn, carrots,green beans
3 ozvelveeta, cubed very small
1 tsppoultry seasoning
1/2 tspcelery salt
1/2 tspblack pepper
How to Make Chicken & Biscuits My Way
- Trim excess fat off chicken & cut up in bite size chunks. Season to taste. I used the seasonings listed as well as some Grill Mates Montreal seasoning with about 3 tbsp. olive oil. Mix well to coat.(I did this before work & put in refrigerator for later.)
- Put veggies in a microwave safe bowl with about 2 tbsp. if butter. Cook for 6 minutes. Stir & set aside.
- In a separate bowl, add soups, milk, & seasonings , whisk to blend.
- Add veggies to bowl & mix well. Add cheese & stir. Microwave for 5 minutes to heat through & melt cheese into soup mixture. Heat more if needed.
- In a large pot, over med (7) heat,cook chicken until no longer pink( no extra oil needed.) Add soup mixture to chicken & stir well to combine.
- Cover & simmer on low (2-3) for 10-15 min. Stirring occasionally. Serve over hot biscuits(I used Grands Homestyle). ( Would probably be great over wide egg noodles too!)