Chicken & Biscuits My Way
- chicken thighs, skinless and boneless
- 2 can(s)
- cream of chicken with herbs soup
- 1 can(s)
- 2/3 bag(s)
- frozen mixed veggies, peas,corn, carrots,green beans
- 3 oz
- velveeta, cubed very small
- 1 tsp
- poultry seasoning
- 1/2 tsp
- celery salt
- 1/2 tsp
- black pepper
- 2 Tbsp
How to Make Chicken & Biscuits My Way
- 1Trim excess fat off chicken & cut up in bite size chunks. Season to taste. I used the seasonings listed as well as some Grill Mates Montreal seasoning with about 3 tbsp. olive oil. Mix well to coat.(I did this before work & put in refrigerator for later.)
- 2Put veggies in a microwave safe bowl with about 2 tbsp. if butter. Cook for 6 minutes. Stir & set aside.
- 3In a separate bowl, add soups, milk, & seasonings , whisk to blend.
- 4Add veggies to bowl & mix well. Add cheese & stir. Microwave for 5 minutes to heat through & melt cheese into soup mixture. Heat more if needed.
- 5In a large pot, over med (7) heat,cook chicken until no longer pink( no extra oil needed.) Add soup mixture to chicken & stir well to combine.
- 6Cover & simmer on low (2-3) for 10-15 min. Stirring occasionally. Serve over hot biscuits(I used Grands Homestyle). ( Would probably be great over wide egg noodles too!)