Chicken Biscuit Casserole
1/2 cchopped onion
1/4 ccelery, chopped
2cloves minced fresh garlic
·salt and pepper to taste
1/2 cevaporated milk
3 Tbspall purpose flour
1 cfrozen peas, thawed
1 can(s)butterflake bischits
How to Make Chicken Biscuit Casserole
- Combine water, chicken, onions, celery, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Bring to a boil, adding water as needed to keep chicken just covered.
- Simmer for approximately 30 minutes, or until chicken is tender.
- Remove chicken and set broth aside. Debone chicken and cut into bite-sized pieces.
- In a small bowl, mix milks and flour, dissolving flour well.
- Add to broth mixture and return to stove.
- Stir frequently over low heat until broth thickens.
- Add chicken and peas to mixture and pour into greased casserole.
- Pull biscuits apart into individual thin slices and place on top of mixture.
- Bake at 400 for 10-15 minutes or until biscuits are brown.