Chicken & Biscuit Casserole
If in a hurry for dinner, just stop at the salad bar for the shredded chicken and use some rinsed can vegetables.
3 ccooked shredded chicken
1 1/2 cchicken stock
1/4 cbutter melted
1 1/2 cmilk
1 can(s)cream of chicken soup
1 1/2 cfrozen mixed vegetables
3chicken bouillon cubes
How to Make Chicken & Biscuit Casserole
- Thaw Frozen Vegetables for 30 minutes before starting recipe.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Warm chicken stock in a small sauce pan and add chicken bouillon cubes to dissolve. Keep Warm until ready to use.
- Lightly coat with nonstick spray to a 9 x 13 dish. Melt butter and pour into the baking dish.
- Layer the shredded chicken on top of the butter.
- Sprinkle on thaw vegetables.
- In a small bowl, combine Bisquick and milk. It is ok if the mixture has a few lumps. Pour over chicken and vegetables. Do not mix.
- Sprinkle on a little black and white pepper.
- Combine the cream of chicken soup with the warm stock. Once well blended, slowly pour over the Bisquick layer. Do not mix.
- Bake in oven for 40 to 45 minutes until casserole is set and top is brown and bubbly.
- Remove from oven and allow to rest for 5 minutes before serving