After shopping we'd go to their little food stand and have one of their Chicken Bake's.
One of my co-workers loved these things and said for me to try to dissect this here thing. So not saying anything when her Birthday came up,I made her not just one,but we ALL had lunch with her. She said,"best B-Day ever"! ; )
I tell yah it made my day.
6 ozpizza dough
4 ozchicken breast,grilled and sliced
1 ozmozzarella cheese,shredded
1/2 ozbacon,cooked and chopped
1/2 ozgreen onions,chopped
1 ozcaesar salad dressing,to taste
1/2 ozparmesan cheese
How to Make CHICKEN BAKE
- Preheat oven to about 450F.
Heat a bit of oil in a pan and cook the chicken.
Add seasonings and once it's cooked through set aside in a bowl.
Add the bacon pieces to the pan and cook until done and the add to the chicken.
- Stretch you pizza dough to a rectangle about 11"X7" or 8".
Spread desired amount of Caesar dressing over surface and then sprinkle onions,chicken and bacon,and a majority of the mozzarella cheese (leave some asides to sprinkle on top of the chicken bake).
- Fold the pizza dough over and seal the seams and the place in the oven about 7 minutes.
- Sprinkle the remaining cheese on top and put back in the oven for another 8 minutes or so until crust is golden and cheese is bubbly and melted.
- Bake until an internal temperature of 165F is reached.
Everybody oven are different. So keep an eye on it.
- *** I've even taken my raw chicken and place cut up pieces in a glass dish ~ marinate with the Caesar dressing for an hour in the refrigerator. And if you like mushrooms like we do I've put sliced fresh mushrooms with the chicken. The mozzarella cheese mixed a cup of the four cheeses by Kraft to give it a good taste.