- chicken, boneless skinless(i prefer thighs)
- 2 pkg
- ranch style dressing mix(i used 1 zesty and 1 regular)
- 2-3 c
- cheerios, crushed(i did this in zip bag using flat side of meat tenderizer)
- 1-2 c
- salt and pepper
How to Make chicken bake
- 1preheat oven to 350.
- 2mix both ranch dressing mixes together in bowl, add seasonings and crushed cheerios.
- 3in another bowl add milk. dip chicken in milk then roll in dressing mixture, place in baking dish or pan, bake in 350 oven for about 25-30 min, depending on type of chicken used.