- 3 c
- coarsely shredded deli rotisserie chicken (2-2 1/2lb chicken)
- 1 c
- shredded monterey jack cheese(4oz)
- 8 slice
- cooked bacon,chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- 1/4 c
- chopped green onions(4 medium)
- 1 c
- ranch dressing
- 1 pkg
- (11.5oz) old el paso flour tortillas for burritoes,8 inch(8tortillas)
- 4 c
- shredded romaine lettuce
How to Make Chicken-Bacon-Ranch Wraps
- 1In larger bowl, gently mix all ingredients except tortillas and lettuce. Cover;refrigerate up to 3 d ays.
- 2to make 1 wrap, in small microwavable bowl, microwave generous 1/3 cup chicken mixture,loosely covered, on High 30 to 45 seconds or until hot.Spread chicken mixture on tortilla and top with 1/2 cup shredded lettuce;roll up.
- 3tip:these tasty wraps can be served cold.For change of flavor,try cheddar cheese and ice berg lettuce instead of the Monterey Jack and romaine.