Chicken Bacon Ranch Quesadillas
- green onion, chopped
- 1 Tbsp
- dry ranch dip mix
- 1 c
- sour cream
- chicken breast, cubed and cooked
- slices bacon, chopped
- green onions
- 3 Tbsp
- cilantro, dried
- 3/4 c
- cheddar cheese
- can pillsbury grands biscuits
- remaining ranch dip mix
How to Make Chicken Bacon Ranch Quesadillas
- 1In a small bowl, mix sauce ingredients together. Set aside or refrigerate.
- 2Combine chicken, bacon, 3 green onions, cilantro, cheese and ranch dip mix together. Press out biscuits as thin as possible, but not so thin as to poke holes in the dough. Place 1/4 cup chicken/bacon mixture onto one side of the biscuit. Fold over and press the seam to seal.
- 3Use non-stick spray on your contact grill...I used my George Foreman grill. Place biscuits, 2 at a time, on the grill. Cook for 2-3 minutes. Cut each biscuit into 3 wedges. Serve with the Ranch sauce and/or salsa.