Chicken bacon ranch pizza
- 1 can(s)
- pizza dough (i used the thick crust)
- tomato, diced
- real bacon bits
- ranch dressing (as much as you want to use)
- shredded lettuce
- 1 c
- mozzarella cheese (shredded)
- 1 c
- fiesta blend cheese (shredded)
1 BAG OF CHICKEN ALREADY MADE OR COOK YOUR OWN. I BOUGHT THE ALREADY MADE, PRE-GRILLED CHICKEN IN A BAG.
How to Make Chicken bacon ranch pizza
- 1Lay pizza dough onto greased baking sheet.
- 2Put on ranch dressing. I put on as much as I like, I don't use a measuring cup.
- 3Put toppings on as you would like. I put the chicken, tomato and then bacon. On top of that I put some shredded lettuce. Then on top of all of those I put the cheese.
- 4Put into the oven for however long the pizza dough can says. My oven cooks faster then other's so it only took about 10 minutes for mine to be done. Others may take about 15 minutes for this many toppings. Enjoy!