- 4 Tbsp
- monterey chicken seasoning
- 2 can(s)
- chunk white chicken
- 1 pkg
- real bacon bits
- 6 oz
- colby jack shredded cheese
- 10 oz
- ranch dressing, or about 2/3 of a 16 oz bottle
- shredded lettuce (optional)
- pita pockets, i use wheat pita pockets
How to Make Chicken Bacon Ranch Pitas
- 1Spray a medium to large pan with non-stick cooking spray and then place over medium to medium-high heat.
- 2While the pan is warming up, drain 2 cans of chicken adding to pan directly after draining.
- 3Add real bacon bits and monterey chicken seasoning (I prefer McCormick's) into pan with the chicken.
- 4After the chicken mixture is warmed through, transfer to a bowl and let cool for a couple of minutes.
- 5With the chicken mixture still warm add in 4-6 ounces of colby jack cheese (if you don't like colby jack you can use shredded cheddar too) and mix together.
- 6Then add in about 2/3 of a 16 ounce bottle of Ranch Dressing (which is about 10 ounces) to the chicken and cheese mix and stir.
- 7Add 1 large spoonful, or as much you would like, of the chicken mix to a pita pocket and then a small handful of shredded lettuce onto the top.