chicken bacon ranch pasta salad
- 2 c
- dry shell pasta
- 1/4 c
- julienne carrots
- 2/3 c
- 1 pkg
- dry ranch dressing mix or 2 tbl
- 4 slice
- bacon, cooked, crumbled
- 1/2 tsp
- onion powder
- 1/2 c
- cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 1/2 c
- chicken, cooked, cut into bite size pieces, cooled
How to Make chicken bacon ranch pasta salad
- 1Bring pot of salted water to a boil. Add in pasta, wait a few minutes then add in carrots and cook until pasta is al dente.
- 2Drain pasta into strainer and rinse with cold water. Shake until well drained. Set aside.
- 3In medium bowl mix mayonnaise, ranch dressing mix, bacon and onion powder.
- 4Add in the cooled pasta and carrots, chicken and cheese. Mix until everything is covered with mayonnaise mixture. Chill and serve.