4chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
2 pkghidden valley ranch seasoning
1 largecontainer sour cream (non-reduced fat)
2 lbpasta of choice (shells, rigatoni, radiatore etc)
1 lbshredded monterey jack cheese
1 lbshredded mozzarella cheese
1 pkgreal bacon pieces (optional i use these because i'm too lazy to chop the bacon, these are for on top of your casserole)
·splash of milk
How to Make Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees
- Cut Chicken breast into bite size cubes
- Cut bacon into approximately 1 inch strips
- Place your cubed chicken in a large skillet, cook on medium heat. When Chicken is about halfway done add your bacon to the chicken and cook until bacon has a semi-crisp but still soft consistency and your chicken is cooked thoroughly.
- Boil pasta while your bacon and chicken are cooking
- When meat is finished, drain all excess grease.
- Drain pasta
- Combine Sour cream and ranch seasoning in a large bowl. Add 1/2 of each package of cheese to mixture.
Then combine pasta, bacon and chicken. Mix well until pasta and chicken and bacon are completely coated. If it looks a little dry, add a few splashes of milk. It should be just between a thick and thin consistency.
- Place mixture into a Large greased baking pan. Cover with remaining cheese. Top with Bacon Pieces and slivered onions. Dust top with parsley.
- Place in 375 degree oven for 30-45 minutes or until gold and bubbly.