Chicken Bacon Alfredo Pizza Casserole
based on subway's chicken bacon ranch sandwich,contain no pizza sauce in this recipe,combine with leftover
roasted chicken,crumbled bacon,angel
hair pasta and alfredo sauce,with extra cheese.
1 ccrumbled processed american cheese
1(8 ounces) angel hair pasta
4 csliced leftover roasted chicken (any kind)
1/2 cchopped red onion
1 Tbspcanola oil
1 pkgcream cheese,softened
1 jar(s)three cheese alfredo sauce
3/4 cshredded parmesan cheese
2 ccrumbled cooked bacon,divided
1 csliced fresh mushrooms
1 cshredded monterey jack cheese
1 cshredded colby jack chesse
1 cshredded sharp cheddar cheese
How to Make Chicken Bacon Alfredo Pizza Casserole
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.Sprinkle some crumbled american cheese on a greased 9x13-inch baking pan
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Heat canola oil in large saucepan over medium-high heat.Add sliced roasted chicken and chopped red onion;saute 7 minutes or unitl tender.
- In a large bowl,combine cream cheese,alfredo sauce and
parmesan cheese,whisk together until smooth.Add chicken-onion mixture,cooked angel hair pasta,1 cup crumbled bacon and sliced mushrooms;mix well.
- Pour the mixture into a prepared baking pan,sprinkle with cheeses and top with remaining crumbled bacon.Cover with aluminum foil.Bake in the preheated oven until the casserole is bubbling,30 to 40 minutes.