☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 pkgchicken roaster breast, thiny sliced
1 tspdry mustard
2 Tbspvegetable oil
1garlic clove, minced
1 Tbspparsley, minced
How to Make Chicken Au Poivre
- On wax paper, combine flour, pepper and mustard.
- Lightly coat chicken with flour mixture, pressing to make pepper adhere.
- In large skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil.
- Add garlic; saute 30 seconds.
- Place chicken in skillet so that pieces do not touch.
- Cook about 4 minutes or until lightly browned, turning once.
- Remove to serving platter, keep warm.
- Pour off fat; stir in sherry.
- Cook over high heat, stirring constantly 2-3 minutes or until thickened and liquid is reduced by half.
- Stir in parsley, spoon sauce over chicken.