Chicken Asparagus Marsala1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
4chicken breasts, halved, boneless and skinless
10 ozasparagus, partially thawed, cut diagaonally in 2" pieces
1 Tbspchopped parsley
How to Make Chicken Asparagus Marsala
- Pound the chicken pieces to 1/4-inch thickness.
- Melt the butter or margarine in a fry pan over medium-high temperature.
- Add chicken and cook, turning, for about 5 minutes or until the chicken is brown.
- Remove chicken and set aside.
- To the drippings remaining in the fry pan, add the asparagus and mushrooms and cook, stirring, for about 3 minutes.
- Return the chicken to the pan, add the Marsala wine, water, salt, and pepper.
- Bring the mixture to a boil and boil for 2 minutes to reduce the liquid.
- Reduce heat, cover and simmer for about 3 minutes or until the chicken and vegetables are tender.
- Arrange the chicken on a serving platter.
- Spoon the vegetable sauce over the chicken.
- Sprinkle with chopped parsley and serve.