Chicken Angela (Angelo)
The pic I have shows it garnished with tomatoes.
- 8 oz
- fresh mushrooms, sliced divided
- 4 large
- boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- eggs, or egg substitute
- 1 c
- dry bread crumbs
- 2 Tbsp
- butter or margarine
- 6 oz
- sliced mozzarella cheese, low-fat
- 3/4 c
- chicken broth
- hot cooked noodles
- tomato slices for garnish
- chopped parsley for garnish
How to Make Chicken Angela (Angelo)
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Place half of the mushrooms in a 13X9 in baking pan. Dip chicken into eggs and roll in bread crumbs.
- 3In a skillet, melt butter over med. heat. Brown chicken on both sides. Place on top of mushrooms. Arrange remaining mushrooms over the chicken; top with cheese. Add broth to pan.
- 4Bake at 350 for 30-35 min. Serve over noodles if desired, sprinkle with parsley.
Garnish each plate or platter with tomato slices.