Chicken and Wild Rice Casserole
- chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
- 1 c
- 3/4 tsp
- 1/4 tsp
- curry powder
- 1 small
- 4 oz
- can mushrooms
- 1 pkg
- uncle ben's long grain and wild rice mix
- 1 can(s)
- cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 c
- sour cream
How to Make Chicken and Wild Rice Casserole
- 1In a large saucepan, bring first 6 ingredients to a boil. Cover tightly and reduce heat.
- 2Simmer 40 minutes. Meanwhile, prepare rice as per package instructions.
- 3Combine rice and chicken, adding remaining ingredients.
Bake in 9x13 dish, sprayed with cooking spray, uncovered for 1 hour at 350*.