Chicken and Wild Rice Casserole
I use Uncle Ben's Long Grain & Wild Rice original recipe for this dish.
- 1 - 6 oz box
- long grain & wild rice
- 4 c
- cubed cooked chicken
- 1 can(s)
- cream of chicken soup
- 4 oz
- sour cream
- 1/2 c
- butter-flavor cracker crumbs (about 12 crackers
- 1 Tbsp
- butter, melted
- 1/2 tsp
- celery seed
How to Make Chicken and Wild Rice Casserole
- 1Prepare Long Grain & Wild Rice according to the directions on the package
- 2Combine chicken, soup, prepared rice and sour cream; spread into a greased 9 1/2 inch square baking dish
- 3Combine cracker crumbs, butter and celery seed; sprinkle over chicken and rice mixture.
- 4Bake, uncovered, at 350F for 35-40 minutes or until bubbly.