Chicken and Vegetable Stew With Ginger
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 pt
- brussels sprouts
- chicken, cut into 10 serving pieces
- baby carrots, trimmed and scraped
- 1 c
- 1 c
- leeks, chopped, white part only
- 12 small
- whole onions
- 2 sprig(s)
- fresh thyme
- bay leaf
- 2 c
- chicken broth
- 1 Tbsp
- fresh grated ginger
- 1 tsp
- cloves, whole
- 1/2 c
- dry white wine
- 2 Tbsp
- worcestershire sauce
- fresh coriander leaves, chopped for garnish
How to Make Chicken and Vegetable Stew With Ginger
- 1Trim the end of the sprouts and make a small gash in the bottom of each.
- 2Place chicken pieces in a Dutch oven. Add sprouts and all of the remaining ingredients except the Worcestershire sauce and coriander.
- 3Cover and simmer 30 minutes.
Remove cloves and bay leaf. Add Worcestershire sauce and chopped coriander. Blend and serve.