Chicken and Vegetable Lo Mein1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1 Tbsp
- sesame oil
- chicken breasts, boneless and skinless, diced
- 1 pkg
- lo mein stir fry meal starter, frozen
- 1 c
- snow peas
- 3 Tbsp
- peanuts, dry roasted and chopped
How to Make Chicken and Vegetable Lo Mein
- 1Heat oil in large skillet or wok over medium-high heat until hot.
- 2Add chicken; cook and stir 2 to 3 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink.
- 3Remove from skillet; cover to keep warm.
- 4In same skillet, combine frozen vegetables with noodles, pea pods and frozen sauce from packet; mix well.
- 5Cover; cook 7 to 10 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
- 6Return chicken to skillet; mix well.
- 7Cook and stir until thoroughly heated.
- 8Sprinkle with peanuts.