Chicken and Vegetable Lo Mein1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 Tbspsesame oil
3chicken breasts, boneless and skinless, diced
1 pkglo mein stir fry meal starter, frozen
1 csnow peas
3 Tbsppeanuts, dry roasted and chopped
How to Make Chicken and Vegetable Lo Mein
- Heat oil in large skillet or wok over medium-high heat until hot.
- Add chicken; cook and stir 2 to 3 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink.
- Remove from skillet; cover to keep warm.
- In same skillet, combine frozen vegetables with noodles, pea pods and frozen sauce from packet; mix well.
- Cover; cook 7 to 10 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
- Return chicken to skillet; mix well.
- Cook and stir until thoroughly heated.
- Sprinkle with peanuts.