Chicken and Vegetable Dinner
- 1 large
- foil bag
- 1/4 c
- 1 Tbsp
- 1/2 c
- grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tsp
- garlic salt
- 1 tsp
- 1/2 tsp
- skinless bone in chicken pieces
- ears fresh corn on the cob - halved
- 1/2 lb
- fresh green beans - cut in pieces
- onion cut in eighths
How to Make Chicken and Vegetable Dinner
- 1Preheat grill to medium high or oven to 450 degrees.
- 2Open foil bag.
- 3Combine water and flour
- 4Add to foil bag.
- 5Combine cheese and seasonings.
- 6Sprinkle half of seasoning over chicken; place in foil bag in an even layer.
- 7Combine vegetables with remaining seasoning; arrange on top of chicken.
- 8To seal, double fold open end of foil bag. Place foil bag in a 1 inch deep pan.
- 9To cook, slide foil bag onto grill or leave foil bag in supporting pan and place in oven.
- 10Grill 30 to 35 minutes in covered grill or bake 55 to 60 minutes in supporting pan in oven.
- 11Use oven mitts to cut open foil bag with a sharp knife.
- 12Carefully fold back top of foil bag, allowing steam to escape.