Chicken and Vegetable Dinner
1 largefoil bag
1/2 cgrated parmesan cheese
2 tspgarlic salt
9skinless bone in chicken pieces
3ears fresh corn on the cob - halved
1/2 lbfresh green beans - cut in pieces
1onion cut in eighths
How to Make Chicken and Vegetable Dinner
- Preheat grill to medium high or oven to 450 degrees.
- Open foil bag.
- Combine water and flour
- Add to foil bag.
- Combine cheese and seasonings.
- Sprinkle half of seasoning over chicken; place in foil bag in an even layer.
- Combine vegetables with remaining seasoning; arrange on top of chicken.
- To seal, double fold open end of foil bag. Place foil bag in a 1 inch deep pan.
- To cook, slide foil bag onto grill or leave foil bag in supporting pan and place in oven.
- Grill 30 to 35 minutes in covered grill or bake 55 to 60 minutes in supporting pan in oven.
- Use oven mitts to cut open foil bag with a sharp knife.
- Carefully fold back top of foil bag, allowing steam to escape.