Chicken and Vegetable Casserole1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2chicken breasts, halved
1 cpearl onions
2 largecelery stalks
2potatoes, peeled and quartered
1/4 cchicken broth
10 ozcream of mushroom soup
1/2 cmilk, skim
1/4 tspthyme, dried
5/8 tspsage, ground
How to Make Chicken and Vegetable Casserole
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Rinse chicken and pat dry.
- Heat a medium size non stick skillet over low heat; spray lightly with vegetable spray.
- Add chicken and cook quickly until browned on both sides; remove chicken to a medium size shallow casserole.
- Add vegetables to casserole.
- In a small bowl combine broth, soup, milk, thyme, sage and bay leaf; pour over chicken and vegetables.
- Bake, covered 1 hour or until vegetables and chicken are tender.