★★★★★ 2 votes5
- 2 large
- boneless skinless chicken breast cooked and cut up in bite size pieces
- 1 box
- stuffing mix any flavor except cornbread
- 1- 8oz
- sour cream
- 1 can
- cream of chicken soup
- chicken broth, to cover chicken
How to Make Chicken and Stuffing Casserole
- 1Simmer chicken breast in chicken broth until no longer pink on the inside about 15 minutes or use baked chicken from the store and cube.
- 2While chicken is simmering make stuffing as directed on the box,and set aside.
- 3Mix soup and sour cream together well.
Then stir in chicken.
- 4Pour into a lightly greased casserole dish, then spread stuffing on top of chicken mixture.
- 5Bake uncovered in a 350 preheated oven for 30 to 40 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Serve immediately