★★★★★ 2 votes5
2 largeboneless skinless chicken breast cooked and cut up in bite size pieces
1 boxstuffing mix any flavor except cornbread
1- 8ozsour cream
1 cancream of chicken soup
·chicken broth, to cover chicken
How to Make Chicken and Stuffing Casserole
- Simmer chicken breast in chicken broth until no longer pink on the inside about 15 minutes or use baked chicken from the store and cube.
- While chicken is simmering make stuffing as directed on the box,and set aside.
- Mix soup and sour cream together well.
Then stir in chicken.
- Pour into a lightly greased casserole dish, then spread stuffing on top of chicken mixture.
- Bake uncovered in a 350 preheated oven for 30 to 40 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Serve immediately